Ways to Support River
We are grateful for all gifts. There are several ways to direct your support. To discuss options in more detail, email Jen Lynch, Director of Institutional Advancement or call 202.380.9208.
- Give to the Annual Fund. We ask each member of our community to make this their first gift to the school each year. Gifts to the Annual Fund help make up the difference between tuition revenue and the actual cost of a River education. It funds faculty compensation, professional development, classroom supplies, books and special activities.
- Support our annual Scholarship Event. There are many ways you can support this community-building fundraiser.
- Donate to a specific program. If you have a specific area of interest such as professional development, technology, science, maker space, arts or scholarship, you can make a directed gift by specifying in the comment section of our Online Giving Form.
- Give to the John K. Niparko Endowment Fund and continue building our endowment income. Designate your gift to endowment in the comment section of our Online Giving Form.
- Contact the Development Office to learn more about how you can support River.