Ways to Be A River Giver
We are grateful of all gifts of support to The River School. Give online, or make a gift by cash, check, stock. Questions? Contact the Development Office.
- Give to the Annual Fund. We ask each member of our community to make this their first gift to the school each year. Gifts to the Annual Fund help make up the difference between tuition revenue and the actual cost of the program. It funds everything form faculty salaries, classroom supplies, books and field trips.
- Support the Scholarship Auction: There are many ways you can support this community-building fund-raiser—donate, attend, be a sponsor, purchase an add, bid or buy a raffle ticket.
- Find out if your employer has a Charitable Gift Matching Program or other Community Giving Program such as Charity of the Month. Matching Gifts are an effective way to double your impact and your assistance with corporate support is invaluable.
- Donor Advised Funds (DAF) are a wise way to maximize tax savings in a given year and create an invested fund for charitable giving that you can distribute over time. You can make a gift to River though a DAF at anytime and for any purpose.
- Donate to a specific program area: If you have a specific area of interest such as professional development, technology, science, maker space, arts, or scholarship, you can make a directed gift to one of these areas.
- Give to the John K. Niparko Endowment Fund and support the River School's long term goals of creating a revenue source from endowment income.
- Include The River School in your Estate Planning: When make your estate plans, considering including The River School with a bequest or other instrument. Contact Jen Lynch, Director of Institutional Advancement.
- Contact the Development Office with questions regarding giving to The River School or getting involved.