Ways to Be A River Giver
We are grateful of all gifts to The River School. There are several ways you can direct your support and contribute. If you would like to discuss options in more detail, email Jen Lynch, Director of Institutional Advancement or call 202.380.9208.
- Give to the Annual Fund. We ask each member of our community to make this their first gift to the school each year. Gifts to the Annual Fund help make up the difference between tuition revenue and the actual cost of a River education. It funds everything from faculty compensation, professional development, classroom supplies, books and special activities.
- Support our annual Scholarship Event. There are many ways you can support this community-building fundraiser—donate, be a sponsor, purchase an ad, bid on items or buy a raffle ticket.
- Donate to a specific program. If you have a specific area of interest such as professional development, technology, science, maker space, arts or scholarship, you can make a directed gift to one of these areas by using the comment section in the online giving form.
- Give to the John K. Niparko Endowment Fund and support the River School's long term goals of creating a revenue source from endowment income. Email Jen Lynch, Director of Institutional Advancement or call 202.380.9208.
- Contact the Development Office to learn more about how you can support The River School or get involved.