River REACH offers exceptional clinical services to children from infancy to 18 years of age. Individualized tutoring and therapy services are provided to support children’s academic achievement and classroom success.
Educational assessment, tutoring, and audiology, speech, psychology and occupational therapy are offered through River REACH to children in the school and in the broader community. Professional development trainings and school-wide speech and language screenings are offered.
- Audiological: Comprehensive evaluations; custom earmolds (iPhone, MP3); swim molds
- Speech and Language Therapy: Comprehensive evaluations; feeding and oral motor therapy; individual and group therapy; social skills groups
- Occupational Therapy: Evaluations; individualized treatment; sensorimotor gym with suspension equipment; Handwriting Without Tears
- Psychological: Admissions testing; developmental testing; neuropsychological testing; psycho-educational assessments; Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) where a therapist observes and coaches parents and children as they play together. PCIT promotes child language and behavioral development and fosters positive parent-child relationships. Parents are taught skills they can apply in the home to promote child development, establish a nurturing and secure relationship with their child, increase their child’s pro-social behavior, and decrease negative behavior.
- Academic: Reading support; academic tutoring; educator consulting and training
- Professional Development: Classroom observations and consultations; parent lectures; school-wide hearing and speech screenings