2023-24 Admission Deadline Dates
January 13 - Admission Application Due
January 20 - Recommendations/Supporting Materials Due
February 3 - Financial Aid Application Due
March 3 - Decision Notification Via Email
March 17 - Enrollment Contract & Deposit Due
June 1 - Enrollment Contract Binding Date
Explore River with Us
We invite you to learn more about our Preschool, Elementary and Upper Elementary Programs. Here's how:
- Email Megan Campbell, Director of Admission and Enrollment Management
- Contact Megan at 202.380.9206 to schedule a call, Zoom meeting or individual parent tour of the building
- Register for one of our Parent Open House events on October 4, November 8, November 9, December 9 or January 9 through the Ravenna System.
- For in-person Parent Open House events, you can visit our vibrant, theme-based classrooms, engage with teachers, meet administrators and tour the school.
- For our virtual event dates, we'll have an interactive presentation and discussion with River's leadership team and current parents.
- We’ve partnered with Ravenna to help manage the admission steps, starting with your initial interest in The River School for your child. Submitting an initial Inquiry Form through the Ravenna System will help us create a smooth process for you. Please note: the Inquiry Form is not an application.
We look forward to meeting you!
The River School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious affiliation, gender, ethnic or national origin in the administration of its admission, financial aid and other school-administered programs.