River REACH offers exceptional clinical services to children from infancy to 18 years of age. Individualized tutoring and therapy services are provided to support children’s academic achievement and classroom success.
Educational assessment, tutoring, and audiology, speech, psychology and occupational therapy are offered through River REACH to children in the school and in the broader community. Professional development trainings and school-wide speech and language screenings are offered.
- Audiological: Comprehensive evaluations; custom earmolds (iPhone, MP3); swim molds
- Speech and Language Therapy: Comprehensive evaluations; feeding and oral motor therapy; individual and group therapy; social skills groups
- Occupational Therapy: Evaluations; individualized treatment; sensorimotor gym with suspension equipment; Handwriting Without Tears
- Academic: Reading support; academic tutoring; educator consulting and training
- Professional Development: Classroom observations and consultations; parent lectures; school-wide hearing and speech screenings