Ways to Give - Be A River Giver!
We are grateful of all gifts of support to The River School! Give online or make a pledge today! We accept checks, credit cards, stock transfers and in-kind donations. Questions? Contact the Development Office.
- Make an Annual Fund contribution: We ask each member of our community to make this their first gift to the school. Every gift counts!
- Give to Endowment: Multi-pledges are welcomed and all gifts will help us reach our goal.
- Donate to a specific program area: If you have a specific area of interest such as professional development, technology, science or scholarship, you can make a directed gift to one of these areas.
- Support the Scholarship Auction: There are many ways you can support this community-building fund-raiser—donate, attend, bid or buy a raffle ticket. Find out more (link)
- Participate in Jill Bailey Chenet RiverWalk & Spring Picnic: This spring event is held at Carderock Park and features a walk on the Billy Goat trail, fun & games and our Annual Spring Picnic. The Walk raises fund for the Jill Bailey Chenet Scholarship Fund and the picnic is a community wide event for all to attend!
- Include The River School in your Estate Planning: When make your estate plans, considering including The River School with a bequest or other instrument.
- Contact the Development Office with any questions regarding gifts or other ways you would like to be involved.